We are always looking for new team members who care about delivering the best to our clients and their colleagues. If you are an industry enthusiast, we’d love to hear from you. We Offer competitive pay paid time off, and an excellent work environment. Candidates are paid what they are worth. If you are awesome, you can earn awesome pay.
Our Available Positions
Service Technician/Marine Mechanic
Join our team as a service technician to diagnose, repair, and test for all boat problems. We offer any preventative maintenance packages for a variety of marine engine applications. All candidates must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require long term stamina. All team members must be able to understand instructions and operate in an efficient manner.
- Skills to troubleshoot and repair boats.
- Applicants must have the ability to rig new boats.
- Ability to back a trailer.
- Ability to hook a trailer to a truck.
- Capability to drive a boat/dock a boat/launch a boat.
- Ability to use a tractor and organize boats on the lot.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Able to work with others.
- Ability to work independently if needed.
- Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled atmosphere.
Competitive pay paid time off, and an excellent work environment. Candidates are paid what they are worth. If you are awesome, you can earn awesome pay.Apply for this position